Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Starter Unit Dictation


WB pg.6 ex.4:


Do you stay in or go out at the weekends? On Fridays I often stay in and play computer games. I sometimes download songs from the Internet too but they're expensive. Can you download music from the Internet? On Saturdays I usually meet my friends in the evening. How many friends have you got?

5 comments:

Paula Ivorra said...

Hi Mireia!

I have got only two "faltas"
It's good or no?

Have a great weekend!

Mireia Xortó said...

Hi Paula!
Congratulations!
2 mistakes would be a 9/10!

Rocio said...

hi Mireia!
I answer the question number five.
5. One catastrophic consequence is:
Global sea levels could rise by more than 20 feet with the loss of shelf ice in Greenland and Antarctica, devastating coastal areas worldwide.

It's great?


bye mireia!

Unknown said...

Hi! mireia

I have got three faltas!

and de exersice very faltas!

bye mireia!!!!!!!!!

Mireia Xortó said...

Hi!
What Jordi are you?
You have to sign with your full name!
'a lot of mistakes', is it what you mean? Come on, dictionaries are harmless when used properly!